Trends Audio introduced the BA-10 Bi-amp Audio System, which combines their PA-10.1D Tube Pre amplifier with two TA-10.2 SE Power Amplifiers. With this arrangement each TA-10.2 amplifier operates over a restricted frequency range. This restricted range presents each TA-10.2 amplifier with a much simpler job and each TA-10.2 amplifier is less likely to “influence” the sound in some way. The speaker’s internal crossover consists of a LPF (low pass filter) and a HPF (high pass filter).
Horizontal Bi-amp setup
Vertical Bi-amp setup
- Doubling surface area of contacts.
- Doubling surface area of wires.
- Be able to curtail the wires to better suit each application.
- Reducing the load on each amp.
- Reducing the bandwith of the wires often results in greater detail.
- The reduction of load is even greater.
- Have fun tube rolling with the fantastic Pre amplifier.
- New 4mm thick aluminium case provides outstanding shielding & grounding capability to keeps the background silent and maximize the S/N ratio.
The Trends BA-10 Bi-amp Audio System includes the following components:
- 2 x Trends TA-10.2P Class-T Power Amplifier.
- 1 x Trends PA-10.1D Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier.
- 2 pair x Trends QB-773 Audiophile Audio Cable.
Price and Availability
Trends BA-10 Bi-amp Audio System is available now: