Toshiba Launches LCD Projector with Integrated Document Camera at Affordable Price; TLP-XC2500AU Equips Educators, Corporate Trainers with a Versatile Presentation Tool for Delivering On-the-Spot Information
Toshiba’s Digital Products Division, a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced the release of one of its most versatile and powerful presentation solutions, the TLP-XC2500AU LCD projector. The TLP-XC2500AU projector with integrated, advanced document camera is now covered by Toshiba’s new extended three-year limited warranty(1) and competitively priced at $1,439(ESUP)(2).
Designed for education and business use, the TLP-XC2500AU projector with integrated advanced, document camera empowers presenters with the ability to incorporate live hands-on demonstrations, three-dimensional objects or microscopic items into their presentations.
“The TLP-XC2500AU projector offers the best in visual tools for technology-rich learning environments or advanced business presentations,” said Sam Malik, director of projector sales and marketing, Toshiba Digital Products Division. “When Toshiba introduced the first mobile projector with an integrated document camera it allowed teachers and presenters to enhance the spectrum of learning possibilities for their audiences.”
The TLP-XC2500AU projector’s integrated, advanced CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) document camera has 3-mega pixel resolution, allowing users to create a comprehensive presentation without the need to purchase additional equipment. Users simply extend the document camera from the projector, and position it almost anywhere to add photo samples, printed documents, microscopic images and live hands-on demonstrations.
At just 8.8 pounds, the TLP-XC2500AU projector features Toshiba’s latest enhanced Natural Color Enhancer3 (NCE3) which makes LCD images exceptionally sharp and vivid. Packaged in a compact form factor, the projector features an impressive 2,500 ANSI lumens, XGA 1024 x 768 resolution and 400:1 contrast ratio to deliver bright, captivating images for the classroom or conference room. The projector is HDTV/DTV compatible and the lamp life can be extended up to 3,000 hours in Eco-Mode.
The projector features a sophisticated approach to security, a removable palm-sized control panel. When the panel is removed, the projector is no longer operable unless the password is entered on the remote control or when the removable panel is replaced.
The TLP-XC2500AU also includes these other features:
- One-touch auto setup on a fully-loaded presentation remote to ensure worry-free, professional presentations even in the most unforgiving environments;
- instant power shut down capability that enables the projector to power off instantly once disconnected from the power outlet with no cool-down time required;
- digital zoom function on the remote control allowing the presenter to zoom in on a specific image presentation element such as spreadsheet numbers or other important details;
- a variety of connectivity options such as composite video and S-video inputs, audio in and variable audio output capabilities;
- special monitor-out capabilities that allow users to display and view images on a monitor and screen simultaneously, allowing the presenter to face their audience directly rather than turning around to read slides;
- automatic vertical keystone correction (plus or minus 30 degrees) that instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen;
- quiet operation of only 33 decibels (dB) (in low mode) – quieter than a soft conversation.
The TLP-XC2500AU is currently available through Toshiba’s authorized distributors, VARs, mail-order outlets and http://www.ToshibaDirect.com.Where to Buy