The all-new TomTom Spark GPS Fitness Watch combines an integrated MP3 player, heart rate monitoring, and GPS tracking. Now users no longer have to strap a phone to their arm or worry about wires getting in the way during their workout. TomTom Spark gives them everything they need in one easy-to-use device on their wrist.
3GB of music storage on the TomTom Spark means users can now leave their smartphone at home while listening to over 500 songs directly from their watch. The fitness watch streams music to a wide range of Bluetooth headphones, and comes preloaded with Running Trax, a bespoke thirty minute mix of motivating, high energy, upbeat dance anthems from some of the world’s best DJs, curated by Ministry of Sound. Playlists can also be easily downloaded to TomTom Spark from iTunes or Windows Media Player.
“We know that music plays an important role when it comes to motivating and improving sports performance, but relying on a smartphone is all too often an uncomfortable experience,” says Corinne Vigreux, Managing Director, TomTom. “The unique combination of an integrated music player, built-in heart rate monitor, 24/7 activity tracking, multi-sport modes and GPS in TomTom Spark makes it easier than ever to track progress, improve overall fitness levels and ultimately get more from your workout”
Steps, active minutes, distance, calories burned and sleep duration are tracked by the 24/7 activity tracking feature in the TomTom Spark. Users can set and track daily and weekly goals and follow progress on their watch or via the TomTom MySports app.
The built-in heart rate monitor accurately tracks heart rate, without the need for a chest strap. The multi-sport mode means that users can track all of their indoor and outdoor sporting activity including running, cycling, swimming, treadmill and gym workouts.
TomTom Spark also includes highly accurate GPS tracking to provide real-time information including time, distance, speed and pace.
Users can upload their stats via the MySports app and review their stats wirelessly on multiple platforms including TomTom MySports, RunKeeper, Nike+ and more.
- Automatic Sleep Tracking
- Multi-Sport Modes include run, treadmill, indoor and outdoor cycle, swim, gym and freestyle. Gym and freestyle modes are to track other indoors and outdoors sports activities e.g. skiing or spinning.
- Heart Rate Training Zones
- GPS Tracking
- Smartphone Notifications
- Perfect Fit & Customisable Straps
- Preloaded Music
- Audio Performance Feedback
- Wireless Syncing
- Water Resistant up to 40m/5ATM
- Indoor Training Mode
- Race Mode
- Interval Training
- Continuous Heart Rate Tracking
The TomTom Spark Fitness GPS Watch range will include the following models:
- TomTom Spark GPS Fitness Watch
- TomTom Spark Cardio GPS Fitness Watch
- TomTom Spark Music GPS Fitness Watch
- TomTom Spark Cardio + Music GPS Fitness Watch
- TomTom Spark Music GPS Fitness Watch + Bluetooth Headphones
- TomTom Spark Cardio + Music GPS Fitness Watch + Bluetooth Headphones
- TomTom Spark Cardio + Music
Price and Availability
The full range will be available in stores in October 2015 starting around $300.