Digital wireless surveillance kit combines color camera and DVR to deliver interference free, crystal clear, 100% secure video
Swann Security just announced the newest addition to its Advanced Digital Wireless range, the ADW-400 Digital Guardian Camera & Recorder. This plug & play security kit pairs a high-resolution wireless camera with a sleek digital recorder that creates an advanced and completely secure DIY home surveillance solution.
Most traditional analog wireless surveillance systems suffer from interference caused by a myriad of wireless devices commonly found in homes, such as cell phones, internet routers, and even microwave ovens. Swann’s industry-leading advanced digital wireless technology delivers interference free, crystal clear video that is 100% secure thanks to an encrypted digital signal.
The ADW-400 Digital Guardian Camera & Recorder kit features the following:
- A high resolution color camera that records in 300 TV Lines of resolution
- Night Vision distance of 26″ via 24 Infra-red LEDs
- Motion detection automatically triggers recording whenever events occur
- Built-in microphone capable of recording audio up to 9′
- Digital wireless transmission to a range of 65′
- Records over 3 hours of continuous footage on 2GB SD card; supports up to 32GB SD card capable of recording 48 hours of continuous footage
- DVR controls conveniently located on top of DVR for easy navigation
- Easily connects to TV via Composite & RCA outputs
- Videos captured as MJPEGs and can are easily transferred to PC via SD cards
Swann’s ADW-400 Digital Guardian Camera & Recorder has a MSRP of $249 U.S. / $299 CAD and will be available through Swann’s network of retailers.
Swann is a global leader in security monitoring solutions and I.T. peripherals targeting consumers through retail channels. Swann’s sustained growth and success has been based on designing and developing surveillance technology that is innovative yet cost effective.
The company’s products are mainly do-it-yourself (DIY) with easy-to-follow ‘plug-and-play’ instructions, full after-sale technical support and retail-friendly product packaging aimed at home, office and small-to-medium retail users.
For customers needing more high-tech solutions, Swann is at the forefront of the latest international trends including wireless connectivity, professional quality CCTV cameras with infrared night vision, digital video recording with motion detection and networkability, web surveillance and remote notification.
Swann was founded in 1988 by David Swann in Melbourne, Australia and now has offices in the USA, Australia, and Hong Kong with global distribution through partners in the UK, Europe, South Africa, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, the Middle East and more. The company will continue its aggressive drive to expand its international distribution network in the future.Where to Buy