Graphic Splash Eco Edition Notebooks Reflect Sony’s Commitment to the Environment
Affirming its eco-conscious stance, Sony today introduced its Graphic Splash Eco Edition notebooks–a version of its popular VAIO FZ computers. Available in four vibrant, natural styles, these eye-catching notebooks set you apart from the pack and demonstrate your dedication to protecting the environment.
Inspired by nature, the new designs –Caribbean Water, Clay Earth, Spotted Life and Bloom– make these notebooks the most distinctive PCs on the planet.
To celebrate, Sony will donate one percent of the price of each Graphic Splash Eco Edition notebook purchased to non-profit organizations working to preserve the environment via 1% For the Planet ( www.onepercentfortheplanet.org/)– an alliance of businesses committed to creating a healthier environment.
Further, Sony is offering rebates to consumers who trade in their used PCs, making it easier than ever to enjoy this eco-savvy notebook. Simply bring in your old PC to a Sony Style store to be recycled and we will issue you a credit toward a new VAIO notebook. Users can also take advantage of this offer online at www.sonystyle.com/trade-in
Eco-conscious features include:
- Slim design for minimum use of natural resources
- Easy-to-recycle materials for resource conservation
- Packaging comprised primarily of recyclable materials
- RoHS compliant components– free of hazardous materials such as lead
- Free recycling– Sony branded products (www.sony.com/recycle)
- Rechargeable battery recycling program offered at Sony Style stores and participating retailers
It all adds up to a notebook that offers stunning performance in an equally vibrant design while giving back to the planet.
The VAIO Graphic Splash Eco Edition notebooks will start at about $1,391 and will be available in limited quantities at www.sony.com/pr/eco starting in early November.Where to Buy