PIIQ (“peek”) headphones draw from the collective experience of artists, skaters, street culture and all-around limit-pushers to create high-concept headphones with sound ready for the ride. Coming from Sony Electronics, the new PIIQ line is meticulously attentive to detail and continually strives for new ways to surprise people.
Coming in five distinctive styles and multiple design variations, a statement can be made on all occasions and price points.
Rui Morisawa and friends designed PIIQ with the intentions of creating something totally unique, different and effortlessly cool. Live louder in five styles:
- Marqii — ($99.99) Build quality. Cush feel. Supreme sound. Slider stay-power–inspired by snowboard lock, fasten it tight to fit your crown. Flat detachable cord to prevent tangle and quick unplug.
- Giiq — ($49.99) Hi-Fi without the heft. Flex motion cups and slick-skinned cord doesn’t crimp your style. Neodymium, the strongest permanent magnet known to humankind, delivers a crystal clear, robust sound.
- Triqii — ($29.99) Wears like a favorite deck or pair. Scar-resist skin stays neat through thick and thin. With big bass boost and super sound clarity.
- Qlasp — ($24.99) Lobe linger is a good thing. Crystal clear, in-ear sound. Clips on and hangs tough through all your tricks, flips and whatever.
- Exhale — ($14.99) Big beat bluster in a bud body with a secret, sound-boosting motif. Only the masq knows…