Sony announced the Edge-lit LED NX810 Series 3D BRAVIA HDTV in 46-inch, 55-inch and 60-inch screen sizes.
Offering outstanding contrast with smooth, vibrant images, Sony's new NX810 HDTV models have great picture quality even in brightly lit rooms — perfect for that lazy afternoon watching all the games and following your fantasy football league.
With built-in Wi-Fi and access to Sony's BRAVIA Internet Platform and the company's new movie service, Qriocity, the Sony not only offers a great picture, but access to a massive amount of online content to match.
Features (for all models)
- Full HD 1080p Resolution with 3D
- DynamicEdge LED Backlighting with local dimming
- MotionflowPRO 240Hz Technology for Smooth Motion
- Built-in Wi-Fi® for Network Connectivity
- BRAVIA® Internet Video & Widgets
- LightSensor adjusts backlight with room light
Also, anyone who purchases one of the new 3D BRAVIA models will receive two free Blu-ray 3D titles and a PlayStation® Network voucher enabling 3D BRAVIA purchasers to download stereoscopic 3D gaming experiences on the PS3.
Price and Availability
Each model will be available in September at the following MSRPs:
- BRAVIA® KDL-60NX810 Edge LED LCD HDTV with 3D – $4,700
- BRAVIA® KDL-55NX810 Edge LED LCD HDTV with 3D – $3,700
- BRAVIA® KDL-46NX810 Edge LED LCD HDTV with 3D – $3,000
“BRAVIA is optimized to deliver the best possible 3D consumer experience by leveraging the vast knowledge from our theatrical and professional products groups. 3D is driving the growth of the entertainment industry and only Sony is involved in every stage of the platform.”
— Chris Fawcett, Sony VP Television Business