Sonance, the technology leader that introduced the world’s first in-wall loudspeaker, will continue to focus their attention on design solutions at 2009 CEDIA Expo with a new program for custom installers called Degrees of Invisibility and new introductions to the industry leading Visual Performance Series.
The Degrees of Invisibility Outreach Program, which has been designed to streamline communications between custom integrators with designers and consumers, features the entire Sonance speaker range from the Invisible Series, Architectural Series–completely seamless in-wall and in-ceiling speakers, Visual Performance Series–with micro-trim finish grilles, Sonance Original Series models, and NACSound by Sonance speakers. According to Ari Supran, CEO of Sonance, “No other manufacturer offers as many options as we do for the architect, design community, custom installer or the consumer. It doesn’t end with products though, we bring custom installers a mechanism to provide continuing education credits (CEU) to AIA and ASID members combined with design-centric collateral that will help reposition the Electronic Systems Contractor (ESC) as a member of the design team on their projects, not just another “sub.”
Visual Performance Series — Over 70 Models Offered
The widely popular Sonance Visual Performance Series (recipient of Best Product in 2008 CEDIA Electronic Lifestyles Award), features over 30 new models for 2009. “We have spent the past 12 months listening to our custom integrators and partners within the design community and have focused our efforts on what they need in these challenging times,” says Jason Sloan, Sonance VP of Sales. “Feedback indicated the need to expand our Visual Performance Series with a wider variety of performance levels, shapes, and sizes to accommodate special applications. With these important introductions, our Visual Performance Series now contains over 70 unique SKUs, by far the broadest and deepest offering in the industry.”
New Visual Performance models:
- 4″ Models (sold in pairs except for SST models)
- VP49, VP49R, VP49S
- VP41, VP41R, VP41S
- VP45R SST, VP45S SST — Single Stereo Technology
6″ Models (sold in pairs except for SST models)
- VP63, VP63R, VP63S
- VP61, VP61R
- VP61R SST — Single Stereo Technology
- VP65R XT, VP65S XT — Extreme Series (shallow depth for saunas, showers, marine environments)
- VP61R TL, VP63R TL — ThinLine Series (for shallow depth installations)
- VP61R SSTL, VP65R SSTL — Single Stereo ThinLine Series
8″ Models (sold in pairs except for SST models)
- VP83, VP83R
- VP81, VP81R, VP81S
- VP81R C and VP81S C — Commercial Applications (70V)
- VP85R SST, VP85S SST — Single Stereo Technology
Suggested Retail Pricing USD:
- 4″ models start at $300 per pair up to $900 per pair.
- 6″ models pricing is $350–$1400/pair
- Availability: December 2009.
Suggested Retail Pricing USD:
- 8″ models range from $1300–$2850 per pair.
- Availability: April 2010