Revue Turns an Ordinary Smartphone Into a Multimedia Playhouse to Manage Music, Photos and Videos On-the-Go
Smith Micro Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMSI), a leading developer and marketer of software solutions and services for the wireless market, today announced the launch of Revue, an intuitive, all-in-one multimedia application that enables users to take their music, photos, and videos with them on the road using their Windows Mobile Smartphone or PocketPC. The smart and sleek software will ship with a free trial subscription and 35 free songs from eMusic.
Smartphones are firmly adopted by business and enterprise users who need to be connected to their offices at all times. Now they are fast becoming the mobile device of choice to play and store music, photos, videos that users want to keep close at hand. Revue meets the needs of any user who would like an easy-to-use and graphically appealing multimedia solution to quickly access all media on their Windows Mobile device. Revue even allows you to edit images with a powerful one-click photo enhancement and red eye reduction, and allows you to share them via MMS and email.
“The Smartphone is one of the hottest and fastest growing segments in the mobile device market and is primed for an application like Revue that enables the biggest media experience possible and still fits in your pocket,” said William W. Smith, Jr., President and CEO of Smith Micro Software. “With Revue you can turn your Windows Mobile device into a slick and powerful media player – there’s no need to buy a new device or switch wireless networks. It’s that simple.”
Revue Features and Benefits:
- Easily search for songs by artist, playlist, album or by keywords
- Play a song, create standard or smart playlists, replay in shuffle mode, view album art and metadata
- Quickly transfer songs to and from any PC
- Supports a wide range of popular music formats including MP3 and WAV
- View photos by libraries, timelines, albums or slideshows
- Zoom in and out, pan, rotate, flip and crop images
- Remove red eye and noise with Revue’s one-click enhance feature
- Compatible with most popular formats including JPEG, GIF, BMP and TIF
- Detailed file information makes sorting, organizing and searching for videos effortless
- Built-in players work with all major video formats including WMV and MPEG 1 – 4
Pricing and Availability
Revue is available immediately with a $29.99 MSRP at http://mysmithmicro.com/wireless/revue.
About Smith Micro Software, Inc.
Smith Micro Software, Inc., headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, with offices in Europe and Asia, develops and markets wireless multimedia and communication solutions, mobile device management products, image and data compression solutions and many award winning software products. Smith Micro’s complete line of products is available through Smith Micro’s Enterprise, Channel and OEM Sales Groups, and direct from our websites, retail and value-added resellers (VARs) partners. Smith Micro’s common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol SMSI.
Smith Micro, the Smith Micro logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Smith Micro Software, Inc. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective companies.Where to Buy