Sena Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of industrial Bluetooth and networking solutions, announced the release of Bluetooth Stereo Headset and Intercom for Motorcycles, SMH10.
The SMH10 is a Bluetooth v2.1 Stereo Headset with long-range Bluetooth Intercom designed specifically for motorcycles. Thanks to the Bluetooth specification v2.1 and the advanced digital processing technology, the SMH10 offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SMH10 a perfect companion for motorcycles. With the SMH10, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations with a passenger and/or other motorcycle riders up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain.
The SMH10 also supports the Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), so you may not only listen to the music wirelessly over Bluetooth but also remotely control music playback on compatible Bluetooth audio devices. You can also listen to stereo music using 3.5mm audio jack cable. Moreover, the integrated audio booster of the SMH10 provides sufficient sound level for the best sound experience in noisy environment.
The SMH10 is now shipping available. The suggested retail price of the SMH10 is $219 USD.
- Bluetooth Specification v2.1
- Bluetooth Intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards)
- Multi-Pair Bluetooth intercom for 4 persons
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back
- Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigations
- Stereo music by 3.5mm audio cable
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Up to 12 hours talk time, 10 days stand-by time
About Sena Technologies, Inc.
Sena Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of industrial Bluetooth and networking solutions since 1998. Sena offers its products worldwide through its global network of distributors, resellers and OEM partners.