Samsung announced the SyncMaster SA650 Series LED-backlit LCD Monitors to its B2B line, available in 21.5-inch, 24-inch and 27-inch screen sizes. The new 650 Series is the first display to feature Samsung’s new Multi-domain Vertical Alignment (MVA) panel technology, which offers improved color accuracy and off-angle viewing.
Coupled with its LED backlight, the 650 Series’ proximity and ambient light sensors help save energy and provide users with a significant cost savings over the life of the monitor. Additionally, connectivity options like Displayport keep the 650 Series current with a business’ IT product arsenal and allows for quick and simple upgrades for each user.
- Panel Technology: Multi-domain Vertical Alignment (MVA) for improved color accuracy and off angle viewing
- Proximity and Ambient Light sensors
- DisplayPort connectivity
- Upgraded height adjustable stand with pivot feature (strut-type)
- Built-in wire and adapter management with hard power switch
- Matte bezel and display
- Thin bezel with slim profile
- Tactile Buttons
- S22A650 21.5-inch (1920 x 1080) → check price
- S24A650 24-inch (1920 x 1080) → check price
- S27A650 27-inch (1920 x 1080) → check price
Availability: July 2011
Where to Buy