Verizon Wireless and Samsung Mobile announced the Samsung Haven (model SCH-u320) is available for order today. The Samsung Haven has earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal and is ideal for customers who want an easy-to-use wireless phone with a large, tactile keypad, and one-touch access keys.
Key features and specifications:
- Slim form factor
- 2.2-inch internal screen
- Charcoal grey color
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Full menu readout for improved accessibility
- Text messaging capable
- 56-note polyphonic ringtones
- Adjustable font size
- Dedicated keys for one-touch quick access to Emergency 911 (E911), speakerphone, voicemail, voice commands, In Case of Emergency (ICE), and My Pictures
- Customers can program the ICE button with up to three personalized contacts that first responders can easily find in the event of an emergency
- Well-Being and Health Tools — A reminder alarm with up to five alarms, a fitness trainer that offers 15 unique stretching techniques, four different healing music selections to help relieve stress, and a medical information application that lets users make medical notes and stores their information such as allergies and medications
- Personal Organizer and Tools — Calendar and scheduling assistant, calculator with currency converter, world clock, and stop watch
Price and availability:
The Samsung Haven is available for order today and will be available on July 29 at Verizon Wireless for $39.99 with a new two-year customer agreement.