At just under one inch in thickness, Samsung's new QX410 laptop combines a lightweight ultra-chic aluminum design and unparalleled battery performance to create an elegantly streamlined and efficient computing machine.
Centered on Samsung's edge-to-edge 14-inch HD SuperBright LED display, the QX410 integrates an all-new buttonless, easily configurable multi-function gesture pad, introducing users to a host of multi-finger interface commands while increasing accuracy and speed.
Additionally, the QX410 is powered by a state-of-the-art Intel® Core i5 processor. Further complementing the QX410's performance is a hybrid graphics system, optimized on-the-go based on users' needs. NVIDIA® Optimus automatically switches between the onboard Intel graphics and NVIDIA discrete graphics to efficiently manage battery life for basic applications, also delivering high-quality performance for intensive activities like gaming and multimedia on-demand.
The QX410 makes use of Samsung's new lithium polymer batteries, which achieve up to 7 hours of battery life on average. Lithium polymer batteries extend the life of the product with double the lifespan for up to 3 years or 1,000 charging cycles.
QX410 Key Features:
- CPU: Intel® Core i5 processor (i5-460M)
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Memory: 4GB DDR3
- Hard Drive: Up to 640GB
- Screen: 14-inch HD LED backlit display
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Graphics: Hybrid Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 310M w/ 512MB dedicated RAM
- Audio technology: True2Sound SRS Premium Sound
- Optical Drive: DVD Super Multi DL
- Battery: Lithium polymer; up to 7 hrs
- Speakers: 3 W Stereo Speaker (1.5 W x 2)
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n; WiMax
- 4-in-1 media reader
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- MSRP: $899