The Samsung Galaxy S 4 zoom is a 4G LTE Android smartphone that looks more like a digital camera than a phone. The device features a 16-megapixel camera and is the first-ever smartphone with 10x optical zoom. The lens has a manually adjustable zoom ring that allows users to spin to zoom in and out. The dedicated shutter button and Optical Image Stabilizer allow for effortless shooting. The Galaxy S 4 zoom captures video at 30fps in 1080p or 60fps at 720p, and features a built in Xenon flash and 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera. The smartphone’s screen is a beautiful 4.3” Super AMOLED display.
With 25 pre-set camera modes, users can capture the best pictures possible and do it fast with the dedicated shutter button. Expert mode helps you to take pictures like a pro and Smart Mode Suggest feature can assess the scene to provide a short list of the best options based on light levels, focal length, or face detection.
- 10x Optical Zoom – Capture beautiful images from far away or up close accurately and easily
- Smart Modes – Choose from one of 25 pre-set camera modes, like Sunset, Best Face, Drama, and Panorama to capture the best photo possible
- 16-megapixel BSI CMOS Sensor – The built-in Optical Image Stabilizer helps keep the camera perfectly still, reducing blur and stabilizing the image
- WatchON – Control your television and discover a rich TV viewing experience with the Integrated Infrared (IR) controller
- S Beam – Provides fast, easy transfer of large files, such as photos videos and documents, with a single touch of the Galaxy S 4 zoom to another S Beam enabled Galaxy device, without needing a Wi-Fi connection or cell signal
- Samsung Hub – A destination for the latest music, videos, books and games in one place
Price and Availability
Beginning Nov. 8, 2013, AT&T will be the first carrier in the U.S. to offer the Samsung Galaxy S 4 zoom for $25 a month on an AT&T Next installment agreement or $199.99 with a two-year wireless agreement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqiBdo22mrgWhere to Buy