Samsung today introduced the BD-C7900 3D Blu-ray player, designed for the HD guru. With two HDMI outputs, the BD-C7900 makes it easy to connect multiple HD sources to experience a full 1080p picture and digital surround sound. The two HDMI outputs also allow for support of legacy receivers so there is no need to upgrade to a new HDMI 1.4 receiver; the user can simply connect their receiver to the HDMI 1.3 output for rich, lifelike surround sound audio. This sleek and stylish device offers built-in WiFi for seamless connectivity to Samsung Apps. It also features Samsung's proprietary AllShare, which allows people to wirelessly sync digital devices so that they can enjoy music, movies and photos directly from their DLNA certified PC, camera and mobile devices to their Samsung TV screen.
Immersive 3D entertainment meets advanced connectivity with Samsung's BD-C7900 Blu-ray Disc Player. Play your favorite 3D movies and shows — Blu-ray 3D Disc technology delivers both cinema-quality 3D depth and incredible image detail. The innovative Internet@TV Content Service feature delivers the best of the web, right to your TV — built-in WiFi access makes getting online a snap.
- Built-in 3D
- 2010 Internet@TV Content Service: Connect to an ever-expanding portal of your favorite digital content. Customizable widgets give you access to BLOCKBUSTER®, YouTube, Flickr® and more — all on your HDTV.
- BD-Live (Profile 2.0), BONUSVIEW
- Wireless LAN built-in
- AllShare: Sync up your entire household. A wired or wireless DLNA® connection lets you stream your PC audio and video files to your Blu-ray Player using your remote.
- 1GB built-in memory
- Advanced HD audio (Dolby® Digital TrueHD, DTS-HDTM Master Audio)
- 2 channel audio out
- Full screen, ultra fast play
- 2 HDMI® outputs
- 1 USB
- Dimensions: 16.93″ x 1.65″ x 8.07″ Weight: 3.97 lbs
- UPC: 036725608375
The Samsung BD-C7900 is available now for $399.99 MSRP.