Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear Headphones
The gaming focused manufacturer Razer announced the Hammerhead and Hammerhead Pro in-ear headphones, with the latter adding an omni-directional microphone with an in-line remote for phone-call control and convenient voice communication. Both in-ear headsets are machined out of aircraft-grade aluminum, include 9mm neodymium drivers encased in a matte, brushed surface finish with three interchangeable ear-tips, optional bi-flange attachments, and a compact carrying case for portability.
The inner acoustics chambers of each Hammerhead earphone features a sonically optimized design to increase aural resonance. The company claims the headphones produce a sound signature packing strong bass while maintaining crystal clear mid-levels and highs.
“The Razer Hammerhead and Hammerhead Pro’s unrivalled durability and deep bass tones are fantastic for any gamer or music listener with an active lifestyle,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director.
Price and Availability
Both new Razer headphones will be available in U.S. and Europe in August 2013.
- Machined lightweight aluminum body
- Advanced passive noise isolation
- Interchangeable ear-tips with bi-flanges
- Powerful drivers for supreme audio fidelity with extreme bass
- Compatible with iPhone, Android and mobile devices
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Audio/Mic splitter adapter for PC connection
- Drivers : 9 mm Neodymium Magnets with CCAW
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance : 16 Ω
- Sensitivity @ 1 kHz : 106 dB
- Input Power : 1 mW @ 126 mV
- Cable Length : 1.3 m / 4.27 ft
- Approximate Weight : 12.5 g / 0.03 lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm Combined Jack (Headphone and Mic)
Microphone (Pro only):
- Frequency response : 50 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1kHz) : -42 dB +/-3 dB
- Pick Up pattern : Omni-Directional