Polk Audio Nue Era In-Ear Headphones
Polk just announced the Nue Era in-ear headphones for fashionistas and audiophiles alike. Jewel-like in design with understated details, the in-ear headphones provide the rich and immersive sound Polk has finely tuned over the past 40 years, but with a modern twist that’s suited to those who love music.
The Nue Era headphones include supple ear tips, provided in different sizes and shapes, which have been co-molded to the headphone ear tube for ultimate comfort, while an intuitive three-button cable ensures easy toggling between music and phone calls. The cable’s gold plated, 90-degree connector is precision machined for a deeper source connection. In addition, Polk’s signature Dynamic Balance driver improves audio fidelity by tuning out resonances that are a common complaint of headphone performance. Plus, fine-tuned diaphram geometry, a detail usually missed by headphone makers, ensures a more dynamic, expansive headphone listening experience.
- 5.5 mm Dynamic Balance driver uses exclusive Polk materials technology and micro-diaphragm geometry
- Multiple ear tips included
- Silicone and memory foam ear tips, co-molded to the shape of the headphone ear tube, enhance passive noise isolation and contribute to dynamic audio response.
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic in-line 3-button controller with built-in microphone for intuitive audio and phone control.
- Lightweight cable with convenient Y-junction supports iOS devices and allows you to easily adjust the cable to your needs on-the-fly.
- 90-degree connector is gold-plated, and precision-machined to seat deeper into your source connection.
Price and Availability
The Polk Audio Nue Era headphones are available now for $99 in tortoise or black finishes.