Plustek introduced the SmartOffice PN2040 network attached document scanner which can be easily shared with any number of PCs in an office or home network.
The 20 page-per-minute SmartOffice PN2040 features both a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and a flatbed to enable scanning of a wide range of materials from multi-page documents, to small or fragile items such as receipts, historical documents or photos. Thanks to the class leading paper handling and image processing, mixed batches of documents can be scanned without sorting. The included software productivity suite allows users to easily create and manage searchable PDFs and Microsoft Office-formatted documents. Industry standard TWAIN drivers and network connectivity combined with TIF, JPG, PDF file formats ensure compatibility with thousands of scanning and imaging programs. The SmartOffice PN2040 is perfect for any office, workgroup or home environment where a shared scanner is needed.
- Scan and send documents to any PC attached to a network
- USB port for direct connection to a PC
- Scan speed: 20 pages-per-minute and 40 images-per-minute
- 50 page Automatic Document Feeder
- 1200 dpi A4 size flatbed
- Scan to email, network shared folders, FTP, printer
- Small footprint — great for space constrained applications
- Three single-touch customizable buttons automates frequent scanning
- Advanced image enhancement to automatically straighten and rotate pages, adjust brightness, and crop images to minimize file size and increase optical character recognition accuracy
- EnergyStar compliant
Bundled software includes: Plustek DocAction, Plustek DI Capture, New Soft Page Manager V7.1, New Soft Image Folio V4.5, ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint Plus, and HotCard BCR 3.0
MSRP: $399 (available now)