The Pioneer HTD system, XW-NAV1K-K is designed for consumers in search of an all-in-one solution for their home theater needs. Contained within its compact design is an entire multimedia system that includes a “Works with iPhone” certified dock, DVD/CD player, FM tuner and USB connectivity as well as CD to MP3 ripping capability.
- Users can expect high quality video when a HTD system is used to play DVD movies. The player provides progressive video output from the built-in HDMI port including the scaling of DVD video to 1080p near-HD resolution. For playback of movies and photo slideshows, the dock can be connected via its composite output.
- The HTD Series dock enables users to quickly rip music from a CD to a MP3 file. Music CDs played on the unit can be converted to MP3 format and stored on a USB flash memory drive and/or hard drive with a touch of button on its remote control. The USB connection is located on the top of the dock, allowing the user to quickly connect external storage devices.
- Ideal for consumers who want to outfit a room with different sources of entertainment with great audio performance, the HTD system produces big sound by using a digital amplifier to power a pair of Full-Range speakers. The low frequency bass in music and rumbling sound effects in movies are delivered to listeners with the use of 2.75-inch passive radiators.
- DVD and CD writable discs with DivX, WMA, MP3 and JPEG files can all be played back on the system’s multi-purpose DVD/CD Drive.
- Consumers will also appreciate HTD’s additional features that include an auxiliary input, FM tuner, clock and alarm.
The all-in-one HTD Series system, XW-NAV1K-K will be available in June with a black or white frame for a suggested retail price of $299.Where to Buy