Phiaton just released the lightweight and comfortable MS 100 BA earphones with in-line microphone, which feature balanced armature drivers for $100. Balancing warmth and detail, without cutting back on bass, these versatile in-ear headphones provide high-fidelity listening in a light, stylish aluminum body that adds durability. Double-injection tips bolstered by sound-isolating technology prevent sound leakage and minimize reverberation for continuous sound quality.
Phiaton’s balanced armature technology captures crisp, accurate and symmetrical sound that remains true to the intended mix of every musical track. Such precise, authentic detail and unmatched clarity delivered to your ear, places you in the center of the music with a sharp audio image of where each instrument is positioned on the soundstage. Whether orchestral or vocal, the fine tonal balance means hours of relaxed enjoyment, with sustaine daudio richness through the full range of frequencies. Compared to dynamic drivers, balanced armature drivers enable better treble performance, faster response and more nuanced sound details in a smaller, lighter design.
- Sound-Isolating: Prevent sound leakage and minimalize reverberation with double-shelled housing.
- In-line Control: Control music and answer phone calls with the touch of a button and without removing your earphones.
- Tangle-Free Cord: Minimalize cable tangling and touch noise with textured, oval-shaped cable.
- Aluminum Body: Add style and durability with the aluminum body.
- Double-Injection Tips: Prevent sound leakage and obtain a more stable, comfortable fit.
Price and Availability
The Phiaton MS 100 BA earphones are now available for $99 at Amazon.com.