Double-Keyboard Slider Makes Quick Messaging Even Easier; Available at AT&T
Pantech Wireless, Inc., — the U.S.-based subsidiary of Pantech Group, one of Korea’s largest mobile phone manufacturers — today announced the launch of Reveal, a full-feature double-keyboard phone, optimized for texting and emailing friends, flirts or family members, and surfing the Web. Reveal is the first in AT&T’s new line of quick messaging phones to hit stores, and is another example of an exciting Pantech handset at an attractive price. Available today in a glossy red or blue, Reveal is a perfect gift for any trendsetting teen or tween.
Reveal is a slim, responsive slider that features an open-faced numeric keypad on the front of the phone which glides up to uncover a full keyboard underneath. Uniquely, both sets of keys stay active simultaneously, giving users fast access to numbers and letters at the same time — providing a truly quick messaging experience. Ideal for updating statuses with new pictures and videos, texting, IMing or emailing friends, Reveal keeps everyone connected to their digital life at every moment of the day. All of this happens at the speed of 3G, which makes playing and managing music and videos a breeze.
Reveal is one of the first phones to come preloaded with AT&T’s new HTML mobile browser and att.net home page, which combines the best of full and fast HTML browsing with custom features for personalizing favorite bookmarks and local searches.
Reveal features a wide range of cool options that include:
- Two, Always-active Keyboards — Full QWERTY and numeric keyboards stay active when both are open to make writing messages with numbers and letters easier than ever.
- Music and Video — Discover, play, store and manage your favorite music and video using AT&T’s portfolio of mobile music services, including Napster & eMusic Mobile.
- 3G Speeds — The nation’s fastest 3G network makes browsing the Web, updating your status, and streaming music and video fast and enjoyable.
- Navigation — AT&T Navigator provides voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions in real time.
- Video Recording and Picture Taking — Take and share pics and video clips using AT&T’s Video Share calling.
“We set out to do something different with Reveal, and we are confident that we have created a phone that provides our customers a fantastic messaging and browsing experience,” said Patrick Beattie, vice president of sales and marketing, Pantech Wireless, Inc. “Also, by including two full keyboards that work at the same time, users can now maximize voice calls and data use.”
About Pantech Wireless, Inc.
Pantech Wireless, Inc., an Atlanta, GA based subsidiary of Pantech & Curitel and Pantech Co., Ltd., researches, markets and develops wireless handsets and telecommunications products throughout North America as part of the Pantech Group.
Pantech Group, through its affiliates — Pantech Co., Ltd., Pantech & Curitel Communications, Inc. and Pantech C&I Co. — is one of Korea’s top three mobile handset makers. Pantech has received wide-ranging industry recognition for its innovative handset designs, and has also introduced a significant number of breakthrough technologies in the mobile phone industry. Established in 1991, Pantech collectively has approximately 2,500 employees and 8 regional sales offices worldwide.