Verizon Wireless and Pantech announced the Pantech Crux cell phone will be available online today and tomorrow in stores. The Pantech Crux, developed by Personal Communications Devices, LLC, offers customers the perfect combination of simple, sleek and affordable features plus the reliability of Verizon Wireless’ network.
- Touch screen with 3.0″ display
- Music player with external control keys
- Widgets that offer easy access to social networking services
- Pre-installed 1 GB microSD card — expandable to 32 GB
- Mobile IM and Mobile Email
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard
- Home Key — Gives quick access to main home screen or allows customers to easily switch between currently open applications.
- Media Center — Download ringtones, wallpapers and games to your phone
- Skype mobile capable
- V CAST Music with Rhapsody® (subscription and PC downloads) — digital music service that allows customers to download soundtracks and albums or sync playlists with a PC
- Full suite of messaging options, including text, picture, video and voice messaging; Mobile IM; Mobile Email; and Mobile Web Email
- Stereo Bluetooth® technology for wireless connections between electronic devices; connects to Bluetooth-enabled headsets and hands-free systems
- HTML Web browsing capabilities for news, sports, weather and e-mail, providing access to up-to-date information
- Social Networking Widget — Offers a single point for accessing social networking sites, allowing customers to stay connected to Facebook®, Twitter and MySpace, plus more than 50 news, sports and entertainment feeds
Pricing and availability:
The Pantech Crux will be $49.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement.