Syntax-Brillian (Nasdaq:BRLC), a manufacturer and marketer of LCD and LCoS HDTVs and digital entertainment products, today announced the debut of a new 65″ LCoS HDTV, model number 665H in its popular Olevia brand of HDTVs. The Olevia 665H includes premium features and technology for the mainstream consumer and commercial markets.
The Olevia 665H features full-HD 1080p resolution. It will be on display along with the 65″ Olevia 665i LCD HDTV and award-winning Olevia 747i 47″ LCD HDTV in Booth #822 at the CEDIA EXPO 2007 trade show at the Denver Convention Center in Denver, Colorado, from September 6-9, 2007.
The Olevia 665H LCoS HDTV features include:
- Utilizes the award-winning, 6-megapixel Brillian UltraContrast LCoS light engine technology with true 1920x1080p resolution and Pixelworks DNX video processing
- High-definition native resolution 1920×1080 panels and a super fast 4ms response time ideal for fast-action viewing
- Dynamic contrast ratio of 2000:1, a cinematic 16:9 aspect ratio, and 90% fill factor to eliminate pixelation
- Versatile connectivity options including: 1 ATSC/NTSC combo tuners, 2 HDMI with HDCP, 2 component, VGA, 2 S-video, 2 composite, PC Input supporting HDMI, VGA-1920×1080 @ 60 Hz and RF Inputs for standard definition TV, 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- RS-232 control, FutureProof user upgradeable firmware via USB, overscan minimization with Big Picture Technology and OleviaCare customer support
- MSRP: $1,999; available through regional retailers and custom installation specialist beginning Q4 2007
“The new full-HD Olevia 665H continues Syntax-Brillian’s tradition of LCoS technology innovation and is an attractive choice for anyone interested in premium performance whether in the mainstream consumer or commercial markets,” said Sam Miller, Chief Product Officer for Syntax-Brillian. “In both LCD and LCoS technologies, Olevia HDTVs continue to provide consumers with an increasing array of compelling display choices that combine advanced digital-image processing technologies with engineering excellence to create products that stand out with stunning picture quality, powerful performance and elegant design.”
About Syntax-Brillian Corporation
Syntax-Brillian Corporation (http://www.syntaxbrillian.com) is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of LCD and LCoS HDTVs, digital cameras, and microdisplay entertainment products.
The company’s lead products include its Olevia brand (http://www.Olevia.com) high definition widescreen LCD and LCoS televisions — one of the fastest growing global TV brands — and Vivitar brand (http://www.vivitar.com) digital still and video cameras. Syntax-Brillian has built an Asian supply chain coupled with an international manufacturing and distribution network to support worldwide retail sales channels and position the company as a market leader in consumer digital entertainment products.
Olevia, Brillian, LCoS and Vivitar are trademarks or registered trademarks of Syntax-Brillian Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.