Records multiple cable HDTV shows with over 219 hours of DVR storage
Okoro Media Systems, manufacturer of Digital Entertainment Systems for the A/V market, introduces the availability of the 2010 SX100 slim Digital Entertainment System. The 2010 SX100 is a thin Digital Entertainment System designed to record HD television programming from the customer's cable TV provider or free over the air HD signals. With its built-in quad HD tuner, customers can record up to four shows simultaneously. The unit also includes a CableCARD slot that can used to record premium HD channels such as Showtime, HBO and ESPNHD. Using a CableCARD from their provider, customers can replace their current set top/DVR with the SX100 unit.
At three inches high, the SX100 is designed to blend in seamlessly with existing home theater equipment while running quietly. The unit also has the ability to manage music, photos, movies, and allow the playback of Blu-ray titles and is 3D ready.
The SX100 is currently priced at $1,695 and ships with the following standard features:
- 3″ High Brushed Aluminum A/V styled Enclosure
- Intel i3 Processor technology
- Quad Tuner for recording HD Cable TV (CableCARD), QAM, and free over the air HD signals
- Blu-ray playback with 7.1 Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio via HDMI
- 2TB of storage for 219 hour of HD programming
- Windows 7 64-bit operating system
- 4GB of system memory
- Access to Netflix service
- 3D Ready for 3D Blu-Ray titles