Okoro Media Systems, manufacturer of Digital Entertainment Systems for the high end audio video market, is excited to introduce the availability of the 2009 OMS-AX100 Digital Entertainment System. The OMS-AX100 is a new low profile digital media system designed with a built-in 5-channel amplifier delivering 100 watts per channel. This will allow customers to connect passive speakers directly to the OMS-AX100 for playing music, video games, and movies.
“We now have a solution for our customers who want a more intimate home theater experience. Our new OMS-AX100 now allows them to have audiophile grade audio without having a receiver or amplifier. By working with AMD, we were able to create a warm and impressive audio experience while delivering an elegant solution that fits the needs of our customers.” says Christopher Curry VP of Sales and Marketing.
The 2009 OMS-AX100 is built utilizing the latest technology from AMD and Intersil D2Audio. This enables the unit to generate very little noise and heat when delivering flawless audio and video playback of 1080i/p HD content from Blu-ray or HD television programming or lossless audio from SageTV or Windows Media Center. The OMS-AX100 also features cool and quiet operation, 5.1 digital audio, HDMI and component video output, and low power green operation.
The OMS-AX100 is now shipping and has the following standard specifications:
- 45 watt Dual Core AMD Processor
- 5.1-channel Intersil D2Audio Audio Amplifier
- 4GB 800Mhz RAM
- 500GB low power HD storage
- DVD Burner
- HDMI, VGA, Component video outputs
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- NTSC/ATSC/QAM tuner with CableCARD tuners available
- Custom AX100 versions available including models with 7.1 Channel Pre-Amp*
- Signal to Noise Ratio of >105dB with a Frequency Response of ± 0.5dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
Note: Please contact the sales team at 877-539-4788 option 1 for custom configurations.