Sleek, Compact Phone Gets Dressed Up with Fun Nokia Xpress-on Snaps
Verizon Wireless, builder and operator of the nation’s most reliable wireless network, and Nokia (NYSE: NOK) , the world leader in mobility, announced that the new Nokia 2605 Mirage is available online at www.verizonwireless.com beginning today. The perfect holiday gift for the trendsetter, the Nokia 2605 Mirage is a small, sleek phone that lets customers express their unique styles with replaceable Nokia Xpress-on snaps. Customers can purchase the Nokia 2605 Mirage in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores across the country beginning Jan. 23, 2009.
Just in time for the holidays, the Nokia 2605 Mirage comes with Nokia Xpress-on snaps that fit over the battery cover and camera area of the device — perfect for helping distinguish between other family members’ and friends’ devices. An additional three-pack of the Nokia Xpress-on snaps with options for flowers, stripes or animal prints are also available for purchase at www.verizonwireless.com.
The Nokia 2605 Mirage joins Verizon Wireless’ extensive lineup of devices with more than just compact good looks. It also combines an array of features for staying connected on-the-go and balancing everyday life:
- Advanced voice recognition features and built-in speakerphone for easy, hands-free calls
- VGA camera
- Brilliant color screens and easy-to-use menu navigation
- Text and picture messaging for many options to stay in touch with family and friends
- Bluetooth 2.0 wireless technology for convenient connectivity and wireless headset support
- Calendar preview to keep your schedule within reach
- Mobile Web-capable — customizable, enhanced wireless access to the latest in news, sports, weather and more
- Setup Assistant for customization of phone settings such as ringtones, calendar, volume, wallpapers, clock and more
The Nokia 2605 Mirage is available today online at www.verizonwireless.com for $49.99 with a new two-year customer agreement after a $50 mail-in rebate. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.