Provide Custom Installers A Solution For Extending HD Sources Over Long Distances
Niles Audio Corporation, The First Name in Custom Installation, has announced its award-winning CAT5 HDMI Baluns are now shipping. Niles CAT5 HDMI Baluns provide system integrators with a reliable and repeatable connectivity solution for extending high definition sources throughout the home using cost-effective and easy-to-install CAT5 or CAT6 cable. Available in both wall-mount and component model versions, the new baluns feature a flexible design architecture to ensure a professional, cosmetically appealing installation.
Niles’ HDMI baluns convert high-definition audio and video signals to a balanced circuit topology so the signals can be transmitted over long runs of low-cost CAT5 or CAT6 cable. Operating in pairs, a system requires a transmitter balun and a receiver balun, with the transmitter located near the source component and the receiver near a flat-panel display. One of the unique features of the Niles system is that it requires only a single power supply, which can be connected to either the transmitter or receiver.
“With the introduction of CAT5 HDMI Baluns, Niles now provides the custom installation professional with the most complete and up-to-date assortment of CAT5 balun solutions,” said Mike “Sparky” Detmer, the vice president of sales and marketing at Niles. “Niles HDMI CAT5 Baluns strike the perfect balance between performance, flexibility, reliability and functionality,” Detmer added.
Sold individually, the transmitters and receivers are available in wall-mount and component models so the installer can specify the optimum solution for any location. Niles HDMI CAT5 Baluns utilize dual runs of CAT5 or CAT6 cabling and support HDMI signal transmission of different resolutions up to 200 feet.
- Niles is now shipping its award-winning CAT5 HDMI Baluns
- Niles HDMI CAT5 Baluns feature an intuitive design that enables faster, more reliable installations
- Niles HDMI CAT5 Baluns extend different HDMI resolution signals up to 200 feet using cost-effective CAT5 or CAT6 cable
- Niles HDMI CAT5 Baluns are available in both wall-mount and component models and can be mixed and matched to provide the optimum solution for any application
- Model C5-HDMI T is a component model HDMI CAT5 Balun Transmitter and retails for $224.95
- Model C5-HDMI R is a component model HDMI CAT5 Balun Receiver and retails for $224.95
- Model C5-HDMI TWM is a wall-mount HDMI CAT5 Balun Transmitter and retails for $199.95
- Model C5-HDMI RWM is a wall-mount HDMI CAT5 Balun Receiver and retails for $199.95
Miami-based Niles Audio Corporation is a 31-year-old company recognized as The First Name in Custom Installation. The company is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of audio/video custom installation products and accessories and is guided by its vision to be the world’s leading provider of products and services that enable professional custom installers to design and install systems that delight their customers. To that end, Niles pursues a mission to provide solutions for end users which enable simple and easy access to home entertainment and that integrate seamlessly with other low voltage subsystems like lighting, internet, security and HVAC in residential and light commercial environments. Niles conducts its business with a promise to treat its customers, employees, suppliers and stakeholders with fairness and respect and to foster teamwork, innovation and a commitment to be the best in everything it does.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting Mike Detmer at Niles Audio Corporation, 12331 SW 130th Street, Miami, FL 33186 (1-800-BUY-HIFI; ext. 197).Where to Buy