Niles Audio Corporation has introduced the custom electronics industry’s first High Fidelity Wideband IR Sensor line. Niles’ new IR Sensors utilize high fidelity wideband amplification to ensure compatibility with virtually all current and emerging IR code formats, including the new Philips RCMM code structure. These new IR Sensors are designed to optimally amplify and carefully preserve IR signal integrity. This unique sensor design is able to pass the low duty-cycle, high data rate IR signals found in many new source components, such as HD cable boxes and satellite receivers. Paired with Niles’ patent-pending Universal Noise Suppression technology, which implements more than 10 different methodologies to ensure effective and reliable operation in a multitude of “noisy” environments, Niles IR Sensors offer professional systems integrators a universally capable IR sensor solution for any application.
“Niles’ new IR Sensors provide custom installers with a single infrared control solution for virtually any application,” said Frank Sterns, president of Niles Audio. “With our unique and high fidelity ultra-wideband amplification and Universal Noise Suppression technology, our new IR Sensors are unaffected by the interferences associated with noisy environments common to most installations involving IR. Dealers will now have an advanced, single IR solution, helping to eliminate the previously cost-prohibitive need to specify, order, and stock multiple models of IR sensors,” Sterns added.
The IR Sensor line includes the following models to accommodate any installation:
- MS220 Surface-Mount IR Sensor (MSRP $139.95)
- MS120 Miniature Flush-Mount Sensor (MSRP ($149.95)
- TS120 Tabletop IR Sensor (MSRP $129.95)
- WS120 Wall-Mount IR Sensor (MSRP $129.95)
- CS120 Ceiling-Mount IR Sensor (MSRP $159.95)
In addition, several Niles Remote Control Anywhere! Kits– the RCA-SM2 (MSRP $279.95), RCA-TT2 (MSRP $249.95) and RCA-HT2 (MSRP $319.95)–feature models from the new IR sensors.
- Niles Audio has introduces the industry’s first high fidelity wideband IR sensor line.
- Niles’ IR Sensors are compatible with virtually any current and emerging IR code structure thanks to a high fidelity ultra-wide bandwidth amplifier.
- The IR Sensors utilize Niles’ patent-pending Universal Noise Suppression circuitry to effectively eliminate IR interference in “noisy” environments due to plasma and LCD displays, fluorescent lights and indirect sunlight.
- Niles’ IR Sensors are virtually compatible with any IR application, eliminating a professional installers need to procure, stock and install several models of IR sensors.
About Niles Audio Corporation
Miami-based Niles Audio Corporation is a 31-year-old company recognized as The First Name in Custom Installation. The company is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of audio/video custom installation products and accessories and is guided by its vision to be the world’s leading provider of products and services that enable professional custom installers to design and install systems that delight their customers. To that end, Niles pursues a mission to provide solutions for end users which enable simple and easy access to home entertainment and that integrate seamlessly with other low voltage subsystems like lighting, internet, security and HVAC in residential and light commercial environments. Niles conducts its business with a promise to treat its customers, employees, suppliers and stakeholders with fairness and respect and to foster teamwork, innovation and a commitment to be the best in everything it does.