Meda Systems announces DEOS version 2.4,
a major software update for Bravo music systems
Nothing beats Bravo for multi-source, multi-user, multi-zone music!
You’ll find powerful new features in this software update, including:
– “Auto-Rip” provides hassle-free CD insert and rip, and displays rip progress on the front panel VFD.
– “Play Here” turns wireless Pocket PCs and portable PCs into local playback zones. It’s like having the world’s biggest iPod in your pocket!
– “Remote Management” now makes it possible to securely access a Bravo over the Internet from anywhere in the world, for control and diagnostics. Adjust your client’s Bravo while sitting miles away in your office.
– Screen Saver displays current album art or your own pictures while preserving plasma and other displays.
– “Party Mode” connects your music to the whole house with one button.
– Enhanced AMX, Crestron, Sonance, RTI, URC and other 3rd party control modules now provide better control and reliability.
– Network information and IP address are now displayed on Bravo’s front panel VFD when starting up.
– Master volume levels are now adjustable for analog zones.
– and much more!
The June 2005 issue of Sound & Vision says:
“Playing with the Bravo was just plain fun… That a five-zone audio system can be reduced to just two components (Bravo 4 and a multichannel amp) is amazing — and this approach could redefine whole-house audio.”
DEOS version 2.4 is now shipping on new Bravo and Bravado distributed music controllers. It is free of charge to existing Bravo owners. An update CDROM will be sent automatically to all Meda Authorized Dealers by mail, or it can be downloaded from Meda’s website. For a user name and password, contact Meda or your local sales rep.
Additional CDROMs are available on request from Meda; email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Meda Systems at (510) 653-3200.
Don’t miss the exciting new capabilities Bravo gets from this update!
Want to know more? CALL Meda toll free at (866)-MEDA-INC!
Meda Systems Inc.
Distributed Music Systems
6400 Hollis St., Suite 10
Emeryville, CA 94608
phone. (510) 653.3200
2004 Electronic Home Distributed Audio Awards Winner
Voted Best Product and Best Multiroom Audio Media Server