Netgear has released its branded Roku XD Player (NTV250) priced at $89.99, making it possible for consumers to instantly access over 100,000 movies and TV shows, live sporting events, music and more — directly from the Internet onto their TVs. With more than 85 channels available, the Netgear Roku Player allows users to access popular online content from providers like Netflix, Amazon Video On Demand, Vimeo, Pandora, MP3tunes, SmugMug, Flickr and more. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy watching games on channels from MLB.TV and UFC, along with more channels to come soon.
The Netgear Roku Player offers 1080p HD video resolution, built-in Wireless-N and Ethernet for easy wireless or wired Internet connectivity anywhere in the home and is able to connect to any TV via HDMI or composite video and stereo output. And it's super simple to set up in five minutes or less.
- NETGEAR Roku Player (NTV250)
- Remote control
- Two AAA batteries
- Composite A/V cable
- Note: HDMI cable not included
- Power adapter
- Quick Start guide
- PC/Mac: Capable to launch internet browser in order to activate the Roku device and several internet services
- TV: HDMI or Composite input
- Broadband Internet connection
- Wired or wireless router
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)