Affordable, Professional Mobile Projectors Offer Brilliant Color, Competitive Price
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading stand-alone provider of commercial and residential LCD and plasma displays and projectors, announced today its NP Value Series, which consists of two new mobile projectors, the NP100 and NP200.
The newly designed and affordable models include essential features required for the brilliant display of professional materials. Texas Instruments DLP technology with BrilliantColor enables a 1300:1 contrast ratio providing a colorful and detailed display of data and video. Business users will enjoy up to 4,000 hours of lamp life, a built-in speaker and a monitor out feature in both models.
“These two new mobile projectors bring a practical solution to users looking for a high-performance, yet cost-effective, model,” said Bob Guentner, Product Manager for mobile projectors at NEC Display Solutions. “The NP100 and NP200 are perfect for small offices, home offices and growing businesses looking for a bright, easy-to-use, portable projector at an affordable price.”
The NP100 is an SVGA resolution projector, while the NP200 is an XGA resolution projector. Each has essential features for use in small-to-medium-sized rooms and can be oriented to front, rear, tabletop or ceiling-mounted positions.
The new NP100 and NP200 mobile projectors include the following features:
- Brightness rated at 2,000 lumens (NP100) and 2,100 lumens (NP200)
- Texas Instruments DLP technology with BrilliantColor, which provides improved color accuracy
- Up to 1300:1 contrast ratio
- Aspect ratio control of 4:3, 16:9 and native
- Lamp life of 3,500 to 4,000 hours
- Monitor out
- Projector orientation – front, rear, tabletop and ceiling-mounted
- Digital keystone correction
- Built-in two-watt speaker
- VGA, S-Video, composite and audio inputs
- Component video display using 15-pin adapter
- Freeze, digital zoom, A/V mute and direct source changes via remote control
- 90-day/500-hour lamp warranty
- One-year limited parts and labor warranty
- RS232 for service
The NP100 and NP200 will be available in April 2008 with estimated street prices of $499 and $649, respectively.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD displays, professional-grade large-screen LCD and plasma displays, a diverse line of projectors, and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including enterprise, professional, education, medical and digital signage. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America monitors, consumers can call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the Web site at http://www.necdisplay.com.