Affordably-Priced NEC MultiSync LCD2470WVX Designed to Increase Productivity for Enterprise and Graphic Design Markets
NEC Display Solutions of America today announced the extension of its award-winning MultiSync 70 Series with the introduction of the MultiSync LCD2470WVX widescreen display. Featuring a productivity-enhancing 24-inch screen, the LCD2470WVX is designed specifically for enterprise and performance-minded users in search of advanced technology, rich features and top performance at an affordable price.
Incorporating Ambix dual analog and digital input technology, the display is certified with Windows Vista PREMIUM and features Advanced Dynamic Video Mode, which enhances brightness, color and contrast, making it ideal for rich color and video applications.
In addition to featuring a thin bezel suitable for multiple-monitor configurations, the MultiSync LCD2470WVX monitor incorporates a unique four-way ergonomic stand that allows users to quickly and easily adjust the display height, tilt, swivel and pivot orientation (from landscape to portrait) to suit their particular preferences, applications or environments.
“The MultiSync LCD2470WVX is a great enterprise display but it is also versatile enough for graphics and CAD users who need feature-rich performance,” said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. “In addition to delivering performance, the LCD2470WVX is priced as a great value.”
The LCD2470WVX monitor comes packed with advanced features, such as No Touch Auto Adjust and NaViSet software that allows for screen adjustments via the computer mouse. The unique Dynamic Video Mode comes with 5 settings (Standard, Text, Photo, Gaming and Movie) which allow the user to set the monitor to a specific setting to best meet the application needs.
The new MultiSync LCD2470WVX includes the following features:
- Ambix Technology, which supports digital and analog inputs, creating a versatile LCD display
- NaViSet software, an intuitive graphical user interface, which allows screen adjustments via mouse and keyboard.
- XtraView enables users to see an accurate image from off-axis viewing angles.
- No Touch Auto Adjust eliminates the hassle of adjusting screen controls when connecting the display to a new system
- Four-way ergonomic stand including height adjustment, pivot, swivel and tilt, allows greater comfort and caters to individual preferences.
- Ultra-thin frame bezel
- 5-setting Dynamic Video Mode (DV-Mode) enhances contrast and brightness
- Cable management organizes and discretely covers display cables for a clean work space
- Windows Vista PREMIUM Certified – HDCP for enhanced graphics and text
- Standard three-year limited warranty including backlight
- 24/7 NEC support
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading provider of innovative LCD displays, professional grade plasmas and projectors, and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for the education, enterprise, government, professional, medical and digital signage markets. NEC Display Solutions ranked as the No. 1 large-screen LCD monitor provider for the signage and professional displays market for CY2006, according to iSuppli.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Reseller prices may vary.