Features IPS Panel with LED Backlighting, Full HD and DisplayPort Connectivity
NEC announced today the 23-inch MultiSync EA232WMi, a 16:9 LCD monitor designed for corporate, financial, healthcare, engineering, CAD and other professional applications.
Replacing the popular MultiSync EA231WMi, the new MultiSync EA232WMi maintains an IPS panel for superior color, viewing angles and image quality. Additionally, it adds LED-backlit technology, which provides more energy efficiency and less power consumption, heat and carbon dioxide emissions. The display's ambient light sensor and ECO Mode can further help save energy and prolong product life.
“The MultiSync EA232WMi provides our elite IT customers with several improvements over its predecessor,” said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. “Its LED backlight and mercury-free composition make it greener, and it is lighter in weight, consumes less power and is a recipient of TCO 5.1, the newest TCO compliance rating. We work diligently to develop products that operate hand-in-hand with users, and the ergonomics, technologies and energy efficiency built into the MultiSync EA Series accomplish that objective.”
The MultiSync EA232WMi includes the following features:
- 23-inch, 16:9, IPS panel with LED backlighting
- 1920 x 1080 full HD
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort, DVI-I and VGA
- Fully adjustable stand with 110mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub
- Space-saving, down-firing speakers with audio jack
- Ambient light sensor, ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.1 compliant
- EPEAT Gold
Price and Availability
The MultiSync EA232WMi ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in January 2011 at an estimated street price of $299.