At just 9.8mm thin with a 4-inch edge-to-edge touch screen and Android 2.3, the sleek Motorola XT615 Android smartphone combines technology and style in one device, available in licorice or ultra white. Features include a 8-megapixel camera with LED flash, yet runs on a average speed 800MHz processor, which was probably used to keep the price down.
With the new Moto Switch user interface, this smartphone learns what music you listen to, who you talk to and which apps you use and keeps all of that information front and center. You'll never have to look twice (although you might want to just for fun), because all of your content is displayed on a crystal-clear 4-inch touchscreen that is guaranteed to impress. With an asymmetric design and pulsing lanyard hole light, the Motorola XT615 loves personalization on the outside too, so attach your favorite keychain or phone charms and make it your own.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Bands: WCDMA, HSDPA/Quad-band GSM
- Platform/ OS: Android Gingerbread 2.3 with Moto Switch UI 2.0
- Dimensions: 117.7 x 60.5 x 9.8 mm/ 123.6g (with battery)
- Display: 4.0″ 480×854 FWVGA
- Camera: 8MP LED flash/VGA front, LED Flash
- Connectivity: 3.5mm, USB 2.0 HS, BT3.0 EDR/A2DP, 3G hotspot, WLAN
- CPU/Memory: 800MHz; 1GB ROM/512MB RAM, supports up to 32GB microSD card
- Video & Audio: capture/playback/stream MPEG4, H.263, H.264; AMR, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MIDI, MP3, WAV
- Battery: 1390mAh
- Others: contact sensor, gravity sensor, eCompass
Pricing and Availability:
The Motorola XT615 Android Smartphone will be available across China and Taiwan (Taiwan Mobile) starting December 2011 for RMB2,999 or NTD$10,900. Check price →