Motorola Mobility announced a splash and dust-resistant touchscreen smartphone called the Motorola Wilder (model EX130). The 2.8-inch touch screen phone lets users access and integrate their social networking accounts, like those from Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and YouTube, so they can connect with friends and stay on top of status updates all day long. Motorola Wilder also features a secondary notification screen, highlighting important information that matters most, like incoming messages from friends and family and information on the music track they're playing.
Motorola Wilder offers an FM radio for streaming the latest hits, exciting games, including Need for Speed, and cool apps, such as Soundhound. The 2-megapixel video camera lets users document their wild adventures, and the Web browser keeps them entertained and informed while on-the-go.
- Compact GSM dual-band phone with 2.8-inch QVGA resistive touch screen
- Social networking integration for sites like Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and YouTube
- Embedded games & apps: Tetris, Game of Life, Need For Speed, Soundhound
- Entertainment delivered with a FM radio and MP3 player. MP3, AAC+, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR NB, AMR WB, Midi, WAV
- Capture the action with a 2-megapixel camera and 15fps video capture/playback
- 5MB on-device memory, up to 32GB expandable memory to store music, photos and more
- HTML Web browsing (opera mini) and support for messaging applications including SMS, MMS and e-mail
- Bluetooth capabilities for wireless calls and music
- Secondary notification display
- 910mAh battery delivers talk time up to 575 minutes and standby time up to 255 hours(3)
- Accessories: a 3.5mm headset and micro USB charger
- Splash and dust-resistant