Motorola introduced the DEFY XT535, a rugged smartphone that is water-resistance, dust-proof, and scratch-resistant with a 3.7-inch Corning Gorilla Glass display and 5-megapixel camera. For extended usage, the DEFY XT535 comes with an extra powerful 1650mAh battery for up to 9 hours of talk time.
With MotoSwitch, your smartphone learns who you talk to and which apps you use and keeps all of that information front and center. It learns who's most important to you and uses that information to populate the home screen. The more frequently you communicate with someone, the bigger their icon becomes. It also gives you quick and easy access to your favorite apps, automatically changing to reflect the apps you use the most. A front-facing camera is also included for video conferencing.
Motorola DEFY XT535 comes with Aloqa, Motorola's location-based service for China that tells you about interesting places, events, music, movies and other activities near you. Instead of searching the Web, just look at your phone and see what's going on. It even recommends the best bargains close by to save you cash.
Motorola DEFY XT535 also includes SHOP4APPS China, Motorola's own app market designed specifically for users in China. Together with China Unicom's WO App Store (mstore.wo.com.cn), it's easy to download and purchase thousands of apps.
- Android Gingerbread
- WCDMA HSDPA/Quad-band EDGE
- 3.7″ inch FWVGA display, capacitive touch and scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- 5MP Auto Focus camera with flash
- Front VGA camera
- MicroSD card support
- Water resistance and repellent and Dust resistant, IP67
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi direct, DLNA
- MotoSwitch user interface
- 1GHz processor
- 1GB ROM / 512MB RAM
- 3.5 mm stereo jack
- 1650 mAh battery for up to 9 hours or Talk Time and 290 hours of Standby Time
- Video recording: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, 30fps@FWVGA
- Video playback: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, 30fps@FWVGA
See more about
Price and Availability
Motorola DEFY XT535 is now available in China. Check price →