Microsoft Hardware just announced the full-size Wireless Mouse 2000. It comes with BlueTrack Technology and a minitransceiver that easily snaps into the bottom of the mouse when on the go.
BlueTrack Technology was created in response to people’s increasingly mobile lifestyles, letting them ditch their mouse pad and use their BlueTrack mouse virtually anywhere — from the granite kitchen counter and the wood table at the coffee shop to the armrest at the airport. Debuting in September 2008, BlueTrack Technology is now available in eight Microsoft mice so consumers can choose the best design, color and price to fit their needs.
- 2.4 GHz Reliable Wireless: Microsoft 2.4 GHz wireless delivers a reliable connection with up to a 30-foot range, with virtually no interference.
- BlueTrack Technology: Microsoft BlueTrack Technology combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on virtually any surface.
- Comfort and control for either hand: Experience full-size comfort, with rubber side grips for control and cushioning and a shape that fits either hand.
- Tilt Wheel: Easy horizontal and vertical scrolling.
- 3 Year Warranty: Limited Warranty and License Agreement available here.
- Computer/Operating System: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (excluding Windows XP 64-bit), Mac OS X v10.4 –10.6
- Battery Power: 2 AA Alkaline Batteries required (included)
Pricing and Availability
The Wireless Mouse 2000 will be available for $29.95 in gray during March.