Marantz introduced the 7.2-channel SR7007 Networking Home Theater Receiver with AirPlay and 4K and 3D pass through. Access to content sources from Internet Radio, Pandora and Sirius-XM are included. A front panel USB input for audio and photo playback also supports iPod Digital Direct for improved sound quality from any iPhone, iPad or iPod.
The receiver is DLNA 1.5 compliant, enabling users to stream audio and photo content from a networked computer. To make the experience intuitive, seamless and straightforward, Marantz’s new GUI features an improved design with richer graphics, multi-language support and an enhanced feature set promoting faster browsing.
The SR7007 includes pass-through of 4k content and scaling to 4k, allowing consumers to enjoy the maximum quality video performance from all sources. The SR7007 features a full array of advanced connectivity options, with a total of 7 HDMI inputs and 3 HDMI outputs, and its 1080 i/p video scaler enables higher video quality from all sources
For total ease of installation, a newly improved onscreen “Setup Assistant,” provides an easy-to-use onscreen instructional guide that includes language select, speaker connection and calibration instructions, plus Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ settings, source setup and more.
- 7.2-channel @ 125 watts per channel
- Aluminum front-panel with a polished and black anodized premium finish
- Fold up door conceals additional 2-line display.
- AirPlay and networking, with latency-free distribution.
- Access to online content including internet radio, Pandora, Sirius-XM.
- 7 HDMI Inputs (6 + 1 front-panel).
- 3 HDMI outputs, with true 2 source/2 zone audio/video distribution over HDMI.
- 4k video support with pass-through, scaling, and GUI overlay.
- Phono input.
Price and Availability
- The Marantz SR7007 A/V Receiver is available for $1,799.99 (check price)