Sprint and Boost Mobile announced the upcoming availability of LG Rumor Reflex (model LN272), successor to the LG Rumor Touch. The new LG Rumor Reflex provides a large 3-inch WQVGA touchscreen, full QWERTY keyboard, 2-megapixel camera and camcorder, built-in GPS and MicroSD card slot supporting up to 32GB of memory.
LG Rumor Reflex is designed for environmentally aware consumers who seek a device that keeps them connected with their life, while making a positive impact on the world around them.
- The phone's outer cover is constructed of 31 percent post-consumer recycled materials by weight as defined by UL Environment.
- The battery charger qualifies for the most energy efficient 5-star rating for extremely low power draw while still plugged in after your phone is fully charged.
- The device has eliminated the use of many environmentally sensitive materials, including polyvinyl chloride (PVC), brominated flame retardants (BFR), halogen, beryllium, phthalates and nickel.
- The device is Carbon-Free certified to offset the carbon footprint of the phone's full lifecycle.
- The Sprint device comes in fully recyclable packaging that is printed with soy inks, contains up to 87 percent post-consumer paper and was engineered with a glueless construction.
- The Boost Mobile device comes in fully recyclable packaging that uses soy inks, and it contains up to 30 percent post-consumer paper. Up to 70 percent of the thermoform plastic contains a combination of post-industrial or post-consumer waste.
- This device has also received the coveted UL Environment Platinum Certification, the highest level of environmental performance recognized by sustainable requirements established by UL Environment and Sprint
Price and Availability
LG Rumor Reflex in a Titan Grey color is available now for $29.99 with a new two-year Sprint service agreement and $50 mail-in rebate or $79.99 (excluding taxes) from Boost Mobile without a contract on March 29, 2012. The device will be offered later in white.