The Lenovo Erazer X700 with its eye-catching diamond-cut and cold blue lighting design caters to enthusiast-level gamers and those who run intensive multimedia applications. The desktop comes with Lenovo’s exclusive Onekey Overclocking feature that allows users to unleash extreme processor performance, ie, “overclock,” at the click of a button while simultaneously preventing the PC from overheating thanks to its liquid cooling system. Many similar gaming PCs require users to adjust the setting in the BIOS. Because the Erazer X700 leverages AMD Eyefinity technology, users can connect up to six monitors to enjoy a panoramic screen display and add up to 4 TB of storage without tools while the PC is still running. The desktop also comes with 32GB of memory, dual graphics support (NVIDIA GeForce or ATI CrossFireX, up to dual AMD Radeon HD and the latest Intel Core family of processors.
Price and Availability
The Lenovo Erazer X700 will be available June 2013, starting at $1,499.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 Extreme processor
- ￼Operating System: Up to Genuine Windows 8 Pro
- ￼￼￼￼￼￼Video Graphics: Dual graphics support – NVIDIA SLI; up to dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX660 1.5GB or ATI CrossFireX; up to dual AMD RadeonHD 8950 3GB graphics
- ￼￼￼Memory:Up to 16GB DDR3 memory
- ￼￼￼Hard Disk Drive: 2TB (High-end); 2*1TB Raid0 (Low-End); tool-free expandability of up to 4TB of storage space, including 2 hot-swap external drive bays that allow plugging in of additional storage without powering off the PC
- ￼Optical Drive: Integrated DVD reader/writer & Blu-ray Disc drive
- ￼￼￼Sound: Optional 7.1 channel surround sound support with Dolby Advanced Audio
- ￼￼￼Integrated: Integrated 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- ￼Comms Connectors: USB2.0; USB3.0; HDMI (TBD); 9in1 card reader supporting SDXC format
￼Where to Buy