The newest addition to Kodak’s Z-Series digital camera line delivers outstanding control and Kodak’s Smart Capture technology to consistently produce high quality images
The Kodak EasyShare Z950 Digital Camera offers a 10X image stabilized SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH VARIOGON optical zoom lens, providing maximum versatility for avid photographers to easily handle both distant and close-up shots. It also incorporates Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture feature, which automatically adjusts focus, flash, and exposure for great, no-hassle pictures in virtually any setting.
“The combination of these features plus a 12 MP sensor makes the Z950 a compact digital capture powerhouse, with outstanding image quality and ease of use at an affordable price,” says Blake.
The full feature set of the new Kodak EasyShare Z950 Digital Camera includes:
- 12 MP sensor (for prints up to 30″x40″);
- 10X image stabilized SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH VARIOGON optical zoom lens;
- Kodak’s innovative Smart Capture feature, which automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for beautiful pictures in virtually any environment;
- Capture challenging action shots without delay with fast click-to-capture speed (<0.3 seconds);
- Available for US$279.99 MSRP from August, 2009.
Where to Buy