Kodak EasyShare S730 Digital Frame
This exciting new digital frame features a built-in rechargeable battery that enables consumers to unplug and bring it from shelf or table into the hands of family and friends for more intimate sharing of moments and memories. The frame also boasts a new Picture Finder feature, allowing users to easily and quickly find images and videos from special moments in time.
“Picture Finder allows consumers to relive memories that in some cases may have been forgotten,” Blake explains. “When users see a compelling picture in the collage mode, they can select that picture and the frame automatically retrieves and displays more pictures from or around that date.”
The full complement of features on the KODAK EASYSHARE S730 Digital Picture Frame includes:
- Rechargeable battery featuring a one-hour capacity;
- Capacity to store up to 8000 pictures* with 1 GB internal memory;
- Crisp and vivid picture quality featuring proprietary Kodak Color Science technology;
- Environmentally responsible design including ENERGY STAR qualified power adapter, mercury free panel and programmable on-off settings to control power consumption;
- Updated Quick Touch Border, with touch-sensitive controls that enable easy access to controls on the front of the frame, and featuring a motion sensor that illuminates controls as your hand approaches the frame;
- Previously launched in Europe, and available for $139 US beginning September, 2009.
Kodak EasyShare D830 Digital Frame
The new Décor Series of Kodak EasyShare Digital Frames enables consumers to enjoy and share vivid displays of their digital images within hundreds of traditional picture frames.
“For every type of home décor and style, there are picture frames that enhance and express it,” Blake says. “Our new Décor Series frames are customizable with scores of traditional frames, allowing people to share their pictures and memories in ways that match their décor and style preferences — even if those preferences change.”
The new series is available in two sizes:
- Model D830, featuring an 8″ digital display, which can be paired with 8″x10″ traditional frames;
- Model D1030, available in European markets initially, and featuring a 10″ digital display, which fits 10″x13″ traditional frames.
Features of the KODAK EASYSHARE Décor Series Digital Frames include:
- Interchangeable frame faceplate design;
- Stunning picture quality in a digital display that applies proprietary KODAK Color Science technology for crisper detail and more vibrant colors;
- Environmentally responsible design including ENERGY STAR qualified power adapter, mercury free panel and programmable on-off settings to control power consumption.
- Room to store up to 4000 pictures* in 512 MB internal memory;
- A unique Quick Touch Border that enables easy scrolling through photos, picture editing, and more — right on the frame;
- Plug-and-play operation–simply insert a memory card or USB flash drive containing digital pictures and a slideshow automatically begins;
- Dynamic collage mode that displays several pictures at the same time.
- The new Kodak EasyShare D830 Décor Series Digital Frames will be available from September, 2009, retailing from $139 MSRP.
- Model Kodak EasyShare D1030 Digital Frame, debuting initially in European markets, will be available from September, 2009, retailing for €169 MSRP.