FiftyThree — the group behind the 2012 iPad App of the Year...
Klipsch Mode M40 Noise-Cancelling Headphones
The new Klipsch Mode M40 over-ear headphones exude both fashion and luxury, while offering high-grade leather cups for unwavering comfort and state-of-the-art, active noise-cancelling (ANC) that lasts up to 45 hours on a single battery. Unique to Klipsch's ANC model, the Klipsch Mode M40 allows for uninterrupted listening potential, as it continues to function as a high-performance stereo headphone even without battery power.
The advanced three-button remote and mic offers full control of iPhone, iPod touch and iPod models, while allowing for seamless control of music and phone calls. Its dual drivers include a moving coil 40mm woofer providing deep bass and a 15mm tweeter bringing crisp, clean highs. Plus the M40's active crossover maintains a dynamic midrange.
Built from the same durable materials used in high-end eyewear and accompanied with cloth cables like those used in premium hi-fi systems, the M40 noise cancelling headphone proves to be Klipsch's most luxurious and fashion-forward model to date.
- DESIGN: Over-ear, Active Noise-Cancelling
- DIMENSIONS: Driver diameters: 40 mm/15 mm
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: Dual-drivers: Dynamic Moving Coil 40 mm and 15 mm speakers
- FEATURES: Passive Cross-over Network, Active Noise Reduction, Mic+3-button remote
- FINISH: Copper/black
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- INPUT CONNECTIONS: 3.5mm
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: (@ 1kHz): 32 ohms
- SENSITIVITY: (@ 1 mW, 15 mm): 97.5 dB
- WEIGHT: .78 lbs (356 grams)
Price and Availability
The Klipsch Mode M40 noise-cancelling headphones will be available for $349.99 fall 2011.