Kinivo just announced the BTX270, an affordable and portable 6-watt Bluetooth speaker with built-in microphone for hands-free speakerphone calling. It features apt-X codec technology for higher quality wireless audio streaming, along with acoustically balanced drivers and reduced audio delay. The BTX270 is also backwards compatible in the event that a device is not suited for apt-X codec, and will automatically pair down to a standard Bluetooth-connection or can be plugged into any gadget with a 3.5mm port.
The BTX270’s chic, matte black finish pairs perfectly with the compact, sleek design to fit any decor, making it the perfect audio accessory for offices, dorm rooms or other small spaces. When users are on-the-go, Kinivo’s BTX270 fits active lifestyles seamlessly with its rechargeable battery, which last for eight continuous hours.
- 2 x 3 watt Acoustically Balanced Drivers (Total 6-watts) for enhanced listening experience
- Seamlessly stream music from any Bluetooth (A2DP) capable device
- Supports handsfree calling with the built-in microphone
- iPhone and iPad battery meter support
- Built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 hours
- Compact wireless high quality audio speaker
Price and Availability
The Kinivo BTX270 speaker is now available for $39.99.