Kingston Increases Capacity of CF Elite Pro Card to 32GB; Perfect for Continuous High-Resolution Image Capture
Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today announced it is increasing the capacity of its CompactFlash Elite Pro Flash memory cards to 32GB. Shipping immediately, the new cards offer larger capacity and fast data transfer rates to allow amateur and professional photographers to maximize the performance of their high-end digital cameras.
“The Kingston 32GB CF Elite Pro card is designed to keep pace with and not limit the productivity of the most advanced digital camera equipment on the market,” said Wendy Lecot, Flash business development manager, Kingston Digital. “Combining the large storage capacity along with fast read and write speeds makes this card ideal for continuous capture and download of images.”
Kingston’s CompactFlash Elite Pro cards (part #: CF/32GB-S2) have a suggested price of $154.00 (MSRP U.S.) and are backed by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 live technical support. For more information visit www.kingston.com/flash.
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Dimensions: 1.43″ x 1.68″ x 0.13″ (36.4mm x 42.8mm x 3.3mm) — CF Type I
- Speed: 25MB/sec. read, 20MB/sec. write
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 60° C / 32° to 140° F
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 85° C / -4° to 185° F
- Standardized: complies with CompactFlash Association specification standards
- Easy: plug and play
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty
- Economical: autosleep mode preserves system battery life
About Kingston Digital, Inc.
Kingston Digital, Inc. (“KDI”) is the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Established in 2008, KDI is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA.