Handsfree talking, charging and holding–all in one
Turn your iPhone into the ultimate travel companion with the Kensington AssistOne Handsfree Car Device with Voice Activation. Much more than just a secure mount for your iPhone, this car device adds handsfree talking, voice activated controls and amplifies sound for turn-by-turn directions and podcasts, all while charging. Even when you're in the car, your productivity can just keep on rolling.
Features and Benefits
- Bluetooth connection pairs easily with iPhone for wireless calling and media playback
- Voice controls let you answer, decline or place a call, as well as launch music-all handsfree
- Multi-function button launches iPhone Voice Controls with a single tap
- Flexible arm holds your iPhone securely-even when in a case
- Built-in mono speakerphone and noise and echo canceling microphone
- Audio AUX out port delivers pure sound through your car stereo (auxiliary cable not included)
- Micro USB port charges iPhone with included charging cable
- Low profile car charger
Price and Availability
The Kensington AssistOne Handsfree Car Device with Voice Activation (K39200US; SRP $99.99) will be available October 1, 2010.