JVC announced the DLA-F110E D-ILA 3D projector designed for custom installations including high-end conference rooms and DICOM (digital imaging and communications in medicine) applications, delivering 1080p Full HD imagery.
With three, 0.7-inch 1920×1080 D-ILA imagers, the DLA-F110E delivers a naturally rich, flicker-free images with true blacks and extraordinary luminance detail. JVC's wire-grid optical engine helps deliver outstanding 30,000:1 native contrast ratio, and its double-speed 120Hz Clear Motion Drive technology reduces motion blur. The projector provides 1,700 ANSI lumens.
For 3D presentations, the DLA-F110E is compatible with JVC's PK-AG1 Active Shutter 3D Glasses and PK-EM1 3D Signal Emitter (sold separately). The projector includes a HDMI 1.4a port to support side-by-side (broadcast), frame series (Blu-ray), and above-below 3D transmissions. The unit also features a VGA input, RS-232C terminal for IP-based control, and motorized zoom and focus. Plus, its vertical installation capability allows it to be installed at any angle, ideal for confined spaces or otherwise difficult applications.
- 3D enabled (glasses and IR emitter optional)
- 1920 x 1080 Native Resolution
- 3 Active Matrix, 0.7″ Digital D-ILA Devices
- 30,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio for deep blacks and critical viewing
- 1,700 Lumen Brightness for higher ambient light environments
- Digital Smear Reduction via Black-frame Insertion
- Short Frame Delay
- 1080p60/50 Synchronous Operation
- SRGB for a wider color space
- 850 ANSI Lumens (minimum)
- 10-Bit Gamma Correction
- 7- Axis Color Management System
- 3000 hour, 220W Ultra High Pressure Lamp for Low Operating Cost
- High Contrast IR output for stimulated NVG applications
- User Adjustable Gamma Tracking
- Powered lens shift and 2X zoom lens
- Wide-Range Zoom, 1.4 – 2.8:1 Throw Ratio
- ±80% V Offset, ±34% H Offset
- Can be installed at any angle (for rear screen or mirror installations)
- Keystone function
- Comprehensive LAN/RS232/IR Control Protocol
- Configuration Save/Restore Capability
- White cabinet color blends well with professional decor
Price and Availability
The JVC DLA-F110E projector will be available through limited distribution in late September 2011 for $7,495.