Harman has introduced the JBL Studio 190 loudspeakers to their new 1 series line. The speaker collection employs performance-proven technologies and advanced materials to deliver the dynamic range, tonal accuracy and spatial transparency that have long been hallmarks of JBL products. Each component is sold separately and can be combined to personalize the ideal cinematic home theater or music experience while boasting a brand-new design language that will make a dramatic statement for every living room.
The JBL Studio 190 is a three-and-a-half-way dual floorstanding loudspeaker featuring dual woofers and midrange drivers with two 6 1/2-inch- PolyPlas cones and CMMD Lite tweeter domes with proprietary Bi-Radial waveguides to offer exceptional clarity and realism with outstanding bass response.
- Dual 6.5-inch (165mm) floorstanding loudspeaker
- 3-1/2-way dual floorstanding speaker
- Dual 6.5″ (165mm) low-frequency transducers
- 4″ (100mm) midrange transducer
- 1″ (25mm) high-frequency transducer
- Dynamic JBL Weave design
- Tower configuration places midrange and HF transducers at ear level
- Rear-facing bass port increases output and extends bass response
- Dual gold-plated binding posts with bi-wire capability increase connection options
- Available in silver-tinted black vinyl finish
- Retail Price: $449 ea