Harman has introduced the JBL Studio 120c center channel speakers to their new 1 series line. The speaker collection employs performance-proven technologies and advanced materials to deliver the dynamic range, tonal accuracy and spatial transparency that have long been hallmarks of JBL products. Each component is sold separately and can be combined to personalize the ideal cinematic home theater or music experience while boasting a brand-new design language that will make a dramatic statement for every living room.
The JBL Studio 120c center speaker is voice-matched to other speakers in the JBL Studio 1 Series, and sharing the same dynamic new industrial design, the 120c renders the dialogue, music and effects of even the most challenging movie soundtracks with confidence and style. Like the other loudspeakers in the line, the two-and-a-half-way dual center channel also features two magnetically shielded 4-inch (100-millimeter) PolyPlas cones and a 1-inch CMMD Lite dome, magnetically shielded, in a Bi-Radial constant directivity waveguide.
JBL Studio 120c Features
- Dual 4-inch (100mm) center-channel loudspeaker
- 2-1/2-way dual-center channel
- Dual 4″ (100mm) low-frequency transducers
- 1″ (25mm) high-frequency transducer
- Dynamic JBL Weave design
- Rear-facing bass port increases output and extends bass response
- Gold-plated binding posts increases connection options
- Available in silver-tinted black vinyl finish
- Retail Price: $169 ea