Jabra just announced the Solemate Mini, an ultra-portable Bluetooth wireless speaker that is smaller than a soda can. It is a perfect travel companion, providing music for any setting whether at home or on the road, and will be available in red, yellow, blue or black. Its secret lies in two powerful, front-facing speakers in an acoustically-designed enclosure, providing optimal performance with super bass response.
- Durability – Durable enough to handle the scrapes and bumps of regular use with all round rubber protection and resistance to sweat, dust and splashes
- Long Playback Time – with a battery life of up to 8 hours
- Easy Pairing – using Bluetooth or NFC and wirelessly controlled from across the room
- Integrated Cable – in the sole of the speaker providing a choice between a wireless or wired connection
- Bold Primary Colors – choose between red, yellow, blue or classic black to suit your individual style.
In addition, Jabra announced an enhanced version of the larger Jabra Solemate (photo below), plus four new colors – red, blue, yellow and grey – enhanced Dolby sound performance, instant pairing, and offline streaming. The newly enhanced Solemate provides an enriched sound experience and usability, while adding fresh new colors. With super-fast Near Field Communication (NFC) pairing, users simply tap an NFC-enabled device to the Solemate and it’s instantly connected. To disconnect, just tap them together again.
Another exciting addition to the Solemate is the Jabra Sound App with Dolby Digital Plus sound. Dolby Digital Plus delivers a sound space enhancer providing amazing extra depth and dimension to the sound emerging from the Solemate. In addition, the Jabra Sound App 2.0 allows streaming of YouTube music videos as well as existing on-device stored content while using the offline feature for playback – all in great-sounding Dolby Digital Plus stereo.
Price and Availability
Jabra Solemate Mini will be available in Q4 for $99. The enhanced Jabra Solemate will retail for $149.99 and will be at retail outlets in Q4.